Associate Membership (Dentist)
Please make sure you meet ALL the requirements before you complete the application form below.
- Must have at least four years continuous GDC registration (unrestricted i.e. no conditions or warnings)
- Evidence of substantial participation in aesthetic medical practise for a minimum of 12 months (this shall mean a minimum of 10 consultations per month over the past 12 months). You must provide a logbook containing details of your aesthetic consultations and treatments during this period. Your logbook must be signed by another healthcare professional who has knowledge of your practise
- Provide two professional references both from individual UK registered healthcare professionals who have known you in a professional capacity for at least two years or more (reference form)
- Full and up to date CV detailing all aesthetic work.
- Proof of valid medical insurance/indemnity, a copy of your Insurance Certificate showing a minimum cover of £5million for non-invasive cosmetic procedures and £10million for invasive surgical procedures must be provided
- Proof of all aesthetic qualifications and training (including certificates)
- Enhanced DBS Certificate (no more than six months old on application) – please provide us access to your account on the DBS website to view your latest certificate
- A good quality colour copy of the photo page of your passport/driving licence
- A copy of a utility bill showing your home address (no older than three months)
- Evidence of most recent annual review of competence progression (if applicable).
A £250.00 one-off application fee plus pro rata of the yearly subscription fee of £363.00 is payable.