Becoming a BCAM affiliate or member opens up opportunities for collaboration and shared experience with some of the UK’s leading aesthetic doctors and dentists, while also providing expert advice and guidance on key issues affecting the sector.
TV doctor and long-time BCAM member Dr Hilary Jones talks about the benefits of BCAM membership, especially during the pandemic.
Benefits of joining BCAM
- BCAM is a GMC Designated Body so offers eligible members a route to revalidation. Costs are externally benchmarked to be competitive.
- A dedicated Appraiser team with a convenient, fully on-line Appraisal system
- Discounted specialist medical indemnity insurance policy, exclusive to BCAM members
- Annual educational and scientific conferences in the UK with international-calibre speakers and overseas partners
- Exclusive access to the BCAM Annual Clinical Review, the leading indicator of clinical trends in the aesthetic sector
- Extend your professional network to around 400 aesthetic colleagues
- Graduate Affiliates have the benefit of a structured mentoring support programme
- Access our library of official documents and reference materials through the members’ area of the BCAM website
- Full members have the benefit of listing their clinic in the ‘Find an Aesthetic Clinician’ public access search-engine on the BCAM website
- As a full member you have the opportunity to steer BCAM as a member of the Board of Trustees, or raise your profile as a media spokesperson
- All affiliates and members have the support and assistance from the BCAM professional services team
- Member offers
- Member-only events such as coffee morning-style briefings and wellbeing sessions